High Density Polyethylene “The material of choice for fabricators. “
POLYSTONE®G PE300 is a rigid thermoplastic for general use in plant engineering, tank construction and waste water industry, where all round chemical resistance and weatherability are required.
Ideal for use in the food industry as cutting boards, underlays in food preparation and machined parts.
- Virtually unbreakable – even at low temperatures.
- Weldable – suitable for fabrication
Light weight – easy to handle without special equipment
Excellent temperature resistance
- Electrical insulation – it is a good insulator
Weatherproof – it doesn’t absorb water
- Low Coefficient of Friction – does not require any lubrication providing low drag load and reduced energy consumption (e.g. chain guides)
- Physiologically inert – approved for food applications
Chemical resistance – resists corrosive chemicals (e.g. Sulphuric Acid, Caustic Soda)
Plastic Fabrication – Tanks, Storage Vessels, Waste Water Chemical Process Industry, Food Industry, Cutting Boards.