MAIZEY PTFE is the most common form and has some unique features which, apart from its good slip characteristics, the advantages of this high performance product lies less in its mechanical than in its thermal, electrical qualities.
- Excellent transparency and surface brightness
- High impact strength, close to that of polycarbonate
- In impact-based applications, lower thicknesses to those of acrylic sheets can be employed with better results
- Ductile, elongation to breaking similar to that of polycarbonate
- Excellent chemical resistance
- They are available with UV protection
- Easily thermoformable
- Reduce noise transmission
Mechanical seals, gaskets, packing’s, electrical insulators, bridge bearing pads, chemical bellows, vee rings, valve seats, spiral back-up rings, ball valve seats and seals, expansion bearings, chemical transfer tubing, linings and coatings, glandless valves and pumps, laboratory equipment.